RAZZA now offer the opportunity for you to have your very own roller disco in one of our recognised venues, OR a venue of your choice. Dependant on venue capacity, we can cater for 500+ skaters per event. All of our private events are tailored to our clients’ specific needs. Timings, format, even the type of music and games can all be agreed prior to your event to ensure your party is a memorable one!!
• Skates and Full skate, pad, wrist guard protection.
• RAZZA personalised Invites, (so we know the boot sizes!)
• DJ, sound-system and Fantastic laser lighting as well as video projected music
• RAZZA staff to assist with the fitting of equipment
• Skate Rangers to ensure your party Rolls smoothly!
• Organised games with prizes suitable to your party age-group.
• Personalised gift/gift’s for the party person/guests
Venue Risk Assessment
Prior to arranging any public or private event RAZZA will carry out an inspection of the venue (if supplied by you) and asses its suitability and safety. If it is deemed to be unsuitable or safety concerns cannot be addressed an alternative venue would be sought. Please note an additional charge maybe added for the risk assessment
Full Equipment Provision
We not only provide quad skates, fully tested, but also safety equipment including wrist guards, knee and elbow pads. Whilst not compulsory, we do recommend that inexperienced skaters wear wrist guards as a minimum requirement. You will be skating at your own risk of safety equipment is not used.
Staff – Skate Rangers
FULLY QUALIFIED Skate Instructors can be supplied to any event. We also have competent skaters on hand to give guidance and direction so that participants can enjoy the skating experience safely.
Staff hold CRB, DBS, CPU certificates & First Aid trained staff will always be in attendance.
If you would like to book or enquire about a Private or Corporate event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07450570083